Thursday, October 26, 2017

Edward Hopper



Image result for edward hopper painting of subway

Edward Hopper is a talented artist who captures the meaning of loneliness within almost every single one of his paintings. My favorite paintings Hopper has created are the pieces that involve lonesome buildings that apear to take place in the middle of nowhere. The architecture and beauty captured my interest and makes me think more into the storys within the painting. Most look like they are abandoned, while others have one ore two people living inside of that house inside of that painting telling a different story. I would like to focus my next art piece on a building or a short story within a building, cqpturing the loneliness that comes with some houses.

Victoria Laiso.

No comments:

Post a Comment