Thursday, November 2, 2017

Van Gogh






I missed the film on Tuesday when my other classmates watched a film of Van Gogh, I am familiar with some of his work and can point out a handful of his paintings. Vincent Van Gogh created one of my favorite and well know paintings, Starry Night. I fell in love with the color palette chosen by this famous artist, at first when i saw the painting it made absolutely no sense to me, but as i opened my mind too what it could be it became genius to me. The way he made the scene look like a person stepped into a cartoon rehelm. Everything about the painting is absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing.   Even though this painting is well known it will continue to be my absolute favorite pieces Van Gogh has designed.

Victoria Laiso

No comments:

Post a Comment