Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Introduction : how to look at a painting

           I've always been a fan of paintings, but after reading this introduction I feel more insightful to interpreting paintings. Instead of just looking at a painting as a whole, I could break it down into smaller details such as the mood and composition of it. It will be interesting to look at a painting and feel what the artist felt while painting it, just by analyzing it. I am really excited to see where this course takes me in my artistic abilities. The painting I chose was The Crystal Palace by Paxton. I like the complexity of the painting. And that even though there is a lot going on within the painting it's main focus is the Palace. Also I love how detailed the Palace looked and how amazing the architecture is
.

No comments:

Post a Comment